On Thursday, April 15, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. Central, Seyfarth attorneys Robert Milligan, Josh Salinas and Darren Dummit will present Hot Topics and Trends in California Consumer Class Actions.
Seyfarth attorneys will review the latest consumer class action law developments affecting companies that do business in California. It is no secret that resourceful plaintiff’s attorneys target companies conducting business in California with expensive and time-consuming putative class actions alleging violations of federal or state consumer statutes. Specifically, Seyfarth attorneys will provide a summary of recent key decisions, identify trends for companies to watch for in 2021 and beyond, and provide practical “best practices” and risk management advice for the future. This webinar will provide insight on the following areas:
- COVID-19 consumer class action developments
- Latest TCPA decisions and trends
- Eavesdropper and call recording claims under CIPA
- Recent developments in privacy/data breach
- False advertising claims
- Latest developments concerning arbitration and class waivers
- Latest decisions and trends involving live sports, entertainment, and recreation
Thursday, March 25, 2021
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Central
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Mountain
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Pacific
If you have any questions, please contact Kelli Pacha at email@example.com and reference this event.